For the first time in history, Nobel laureates will perform in the metaverse thanks to Phenom Metaverse
Nobel laureates, global innovators, world experts in science and business will share their experience and knowledge at the IV Nobel Fest — the world’s first Meta-Forum in Phenom Metaverse.
The team of Phenom Metaverse, in collaboration with the Nobel Festival organizers, is preparing a unique event on the intersection of science and technology. During the grand Nobel Fest, the guests will have a chance to listen to lectures, learn about new opportunities in the digital world, and find out how to benefit from the metaverse.
The main topic of the Nobel Fest is Exponential Innovation, which includes the metaverse, AI, the new economy, and much more. The guests who register for an event should expect the following:
- Lectures held by Nobel laureates, professors of the leading universities, and businessmen.
- Detailed information and advice regarding the opportunities of the metaverse.
- The announcement of the first digital campus for the youth.
- Instructions to the new reality we live in.
The Nobel Festival is the largest international technological, scientific and educational event, which annually attracts more than 10 Nobel Prize laureates, 10 winners of the Breakthrough Prize, world innovators, 500 universities, 500,000 participants from 155 countries.
The experts who will share their unique knowledge at the festival include:
- Jose Manuel Barroso, Nobel Peace Prize laureate, President of the European Commission (2004–2014), former Prime Minister of Portugal.
- Robot Sofia, the most famous humanoid robot with artificial intelligence, developed by Hanson Robotics and granted Saudi Arabia citizenship.
- George Church, the father of synthetic biology, professor of genetics at Harvard Medical School, the most influential geneticist of our time, who discovered a way to store all the information about our lives in DNA.
- Jonathan Medved, father of Israel’s Silicon Valley, CEO of Jerusalem-based global investment platform OurCrowd, and many others.
The anticipated Nobel Fest will take place on April 12–15 in Phenom Metaverse — a unique virtual universe where users and their digital avatars can simultaneously interact in a 3D space: work, increase ratings, play, study, attend events, and earn rewards for their activity.
All students and participants of the Nobel Fest will receive a free certificate of participation.
To get to the virtual venue of the IV Nobel Fest, guests need to download the Phenom Metaverse application in the App Store or Google Play.
Registration for the Nobel Fest is open on the website: https://nobel-fest.org/